Solid expertise in building, validating and monitoring Expected Credit Losses (ECL) models as per requirements of IFRS 9 in line with your local regulatory requirements.
OASIS’s 360-degree knowledge base of the IFRS 9 accounting principles and extensive experience in implementation from scratch to working models across the Middle East makes it a trustworthy partner in implementing, validating and updating IFRS 9 framework across the organization.
Classification and Measurement
- Review existing classification and measurement models
- Develop and enhance classification models
- Roll-out on automated tools
- Review, enhance and re-design impairment provisioning models
- Back-testing, validation and impact analysis as per regulatory and industry standards
- Roll-out of automated tools like PD, LGD, EAD, IFRS 9 staging calculation and ECL impact
Extended IFRS 9 services
- Improvement of Information Risk Metrics and Risk Reporting strategy
- Develops and provides relevant / regular risk dashboards and risk reports to Board and Committee members, Management and external stakeholders (e.g. SAMA).
- Updating Risk policies as per IFRS 9 requirements and industry best practices
- Regulatory compliance testing to ensure 360 degree operational strength of IFRS 9
Why OASIS for IFRS 9
- Tailored for finance houses, leasing companies and banks as per their requirements
- Strong team of risk experts who has 5 years plus experience helping Banks and FIs in adopting best practices of IFRS 9
- Implemented IFRS 9 at 10+ financial institutions across the Middle East